Tuesday 14 June 2011

PUDDING CUSTARD BY LOLA

I'm glad to share this one with you. I've been taught by Kak Mas at Johor Bahru over 10 years ago and until now, I'm still doing this because my son and my hubby loved to eat it. Very simple recipe and you just follow mine, nothing to worry...

Base ingredients:

2 cups of custard flour
6 cups of water
a pinch of salt


1 tin of condensed creamer
 2 tin of water ( use the empty tin of condensed creamer)
1 cup of sugar ( depend on you)


For dressing:

you can put as many canned fruits as you want or chopped fresh fruits before you eat this pudding . chilled before serve.

Preparations:

1. Stir custard flour, water and pinch of salt until it slowly turn to gold and shinning egg yolk colour. must be patient to stir it. may be for 10 minutes, on a slow stove. When it really cooked, put in the clean plate and make it thin layer or just nice.

2. On slow cooker, bring the condensed creamer, sugar and water, stir until warm. ( don't ever boiled it ).

3. Chilled.

4. Cut the pudding into small cubes. Put together with creamer and all the yummy fruits inside, serve.


My Lovely Pudding Custard

I put some fresh mango on it..yummy.







 

No comments:

HIDUP PENUH RANJAU : TANPA TEPIAN

Maafkan aku untuk kesekian kalinya, terpaksa menitiskan airmata semahunya kerana terkesan dengan impian serta harapan yang tak kesudahan....